So you've roped me in...
I tend to resist things when they get too trendy. Infact, I'm usually the last to jump on board and am usually dragged kicking and screaming. For the last few years I showed great disdain for capri pants. I took a stand when they first came out and begged to differ with anyone who would lead me to believe they would stay in fashion. Well wouldnt you know someone talked me into trying a pair on last year and they make my legs look at least semi-fab. Now of course lets admit it they are sooo yesterday.Story of my life..always behind the 8 ball.
So I've watched this blogmania hit just about everyone I know. I've watched from the sidelines..hesitant..waiting. Ive commented on other's blogs but making that commitment to blogging is just such a step. Sometimes though the message boards I write on just arent enough. I have too many freekin things piling up in my head. So dammnit I just decided to dip my toe in. Hope the water stays warm. Why do I feel like its the end of the summer and Im just wearing last season's capris?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home