Officially uncool
I was having a moment today. The sun was shining, my hair was down, I had my sunglasses on, and I was listening to a Sublime Cd and groovin right along. I pulled up to the stop sign reveling in my summer girl moment when a couple of shirtless college type guys on mountain bikes pull up on the bike path beside the car. As I sit there in all my apparent coolness I see them glance my way. I then see their eyes go from me to my little imp in the backseat with the ritz bits peanut butter cracker drool all over his face. I look down and notice I also have some cracker drool on my t-shirt. Eyebrows raise and they bike on.
Yup, Its official I'm uncool.

2 Comments:
Just remember that they'll be in your shoes one day too.
Your still cool peanut butter drool and all :) They just know they can't compete lol
Post a Comment
<< Home