Saving the world vs saving sanity: Whats a girl to do?

30+ years of letting too many other people's problems get under my skin...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

How this for a cop out?

So its been brought to my attention that others have noticed that my resolve to blog more has pretty much disolved. So here is my cop out fun meme post while I try to gather my thoughts into a real and upcoming post for anyone who still ventures here.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. death (mine, my family, my friends)
2. Finances-always worried about future savings, my dh getting hurt and unable to work, our still to come bills from all our legal wrangling over estate stuff (yes thats still going on grrrrrrrr)
3. Conflict
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Hunter
2. Jon Stewart
3. DH
Three Things I Love:
1. My kids
2. A great book
3. A little spa pampering
Three Things I Hate:
1. Howard Stern (the radio dj)
2. Peas...barf
3. Putting away laundry
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Why some people can eat soo much and never gain weight
2. why anyone would listen to watch bowling on tv
3. Why my house cant seem to stay clean even though I feel I am always cleaning it up
Three Things On My Desk:
1.my bills
2. day planner
3. coffee mug
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. sitting at the computer
2. listening to Hunter recite the abc song again
3. drinking coffee
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. See the Greek ruins
2. Feel like I made a lasting impression in the lives of others
3. Raise children that are confident and secure
Three Things I Can Do:
1. hook a rug
2. Volunteer my time and efforts for causes that matter to me
3. soak for hours in a warm tub if given the chance
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. cook anything spectacular
2. sew anything
3.control my emotions and tears when I get upset
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. your head
2. your heart
3. your conscience
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. fear of failure
2. anyone who tries to convince you to go against your own best judgement
3. conservative talk radio
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Tennis
2. Counseling
3. Cooking healthier but just as yummy food
Three Favorite Foods:
1. bay scallops
2. mint chocolate chip ice cream
3. key lime pie
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Brady Bunch
2. Electric Company
3. The Cosby Show
Three Things I Regret:
1. The way my first marriage ended (but not the fact that it did)
2. not telling my gram how special she was to me on a regular basis
3. Not sticking up for myself when an old employer was acting mean

Im tagging Lori, Doodle, and Chrissy because Id love to see their answers as well.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, I hope to hear from you more often.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Lori said...

oh man, I've been tagged! Stay tuned.....this calls for some thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home