Saving the world vs saving sanity: Whats a girl to do?

30+ years of letting too many other people's problems get under my skin...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Job prospect

Im thinking of dipping my foot back into the job market.. Well actually the decision is no longer up to me but rather up to the school I interviewed with. I debated and I wrestled with it and finally decided that if I didnt interview for it that I would be kicking myself down the line. This is the job I trained for and the one that seems tailor made for me. Im just wrestling with all those mommy guilt problems. Sigh, men never seem to worry about any of this. I feel in a small way like I am abandoning H. He has no idea what might be coming and it will certainly rock his world. There is no way to really expalin to a child under 2. I also feel a bit selfish since I dont technically have to work and we were getting by fine without my income. I will start interviewing nannies next week so I hope I just find that person that makes all my fears melt away. Of course all of this worry and planning may be for nothing if the job offer doesn't come. Honestly I go back and forth between really wanting an offer and feeling like I will be relieved if one doe not come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home