Saving the world vs saving sanity: Whats a girl to do?

30+ years of letting too many other people's problems get under my skin...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The leaving

Somehow those logical arguments about the future and adoption are not so solid when there is a little girl boarding a boat sobbing and holding on to you while crying out mama. A sad day :-(

6 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Kori said...

:( *HUGS*

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Lori said...

(((Hugs))) :*(

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger RollerCoaster said...

(((((HUGS))))) I can only imagine how hard it was for all of you. As I sit here crying, there is a part of me that would love to give every child in need a home, but I know that is not possible. Believe me when I say I understand about those logical arguments....and am here if you ever do want to talk....

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man....I'm so sorry you are both going through this. Now I need to get myself to the bathroom and bawl my eyes out :(

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((HUGS))))) Im so sad for both of you this day must have been difficult all around. P&PT for all of you and Im heartbroken for little Katia :(

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

((((Hugs)))) How terrible! ((((hugs))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home