Saving the world vs saving sanity: Whats a girl to do?

30+ years of letting too many other people's problems get under my skin...

Friday, June 16, 2006

New situations, same old stuff

Why cant they see what I see? Certain women friends that is. Why do they keep putting themselves into relationships with bad men? They talk the talk about finding good guys but then keep running towards the ones with obvious "issues". These problems are so evident and yet they cant see it. Ugh so frustrating sometimes. Its hard to watch a trainwreck coming and to just stand helplessly as a bystander. Sometimes I wish I could talk them into that famous Friends situation where I take over decision making for them for a day. Better yet, I wish they could take a step back and see it with new eyes.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish it was that easy I lost my best friend for this reason and trust me I know and hope she realizes what I saw that she was so blind to!!! Ughhhh it sucks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home