Justifying it all
I knew when I had my little man that I wanted to be able to stay at home with him at least for awhile. It something that I wasnt able to do when E. was little so I looked forward to it. However, I feel like I am constantly justifying why I am staying home. I am highly educated and yet I spend my days wiping a bum and doing laundry. Im not even sure anyone really wants justification but something in me wants to give it. I think the real struggle is that I am trying to justify it to myself......

1 Comments:
And there is the struggle many of us find ourselves in, how do I justify all that schooling and training when I "only" stay at home and take care of my kids...
From where I stand, no justification needed. You have a wonderful young lady in E. and your son is happy and healthy. To me that is as much a product of your education as any other career path you might have chosen.
Post a Comment
<< Home