Saving the world vs saving sanity: Whats a girl to do?

30+ years of letting too many other people's problems get under my skin...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So far, so good

Well it looks like all the finger crossing I did has worked. Katia has been cleared to return this summer. Its difficult working with a foreign country because their politics are so unstable and its difficult to get info. The president and the prime minister are still at a standoff with each other. The parliment was dissolved. But fortunately whatever agency works on visas still seems to be working fairly normal. It looks like everything is a go at this point but we shall see if it all works out as planned. Unfortunately 2 months is still enough time for the tides to turn bvut we will pray for the best. I cant wait to see the young women that she has become over the past year.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Lori said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that nothing changes to prevent her from coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home